2.6
Turnaround Time

I recieved a plant front Wayside Gardens and another supplier the same day.I ordered one from each because I didnt know what to expect.

well, the wayside one came in a 2" plastic container even though it says quart sized and had 5 leaves standing about 2" above the soil, and the other supplier for a few dollars less sent in an actual qt container and stood about 12-14" above the soil looking very healthy with many leaves. Very disappointing.

I have written Wayside Gardens and have yet to hear anything.This plant will take a very very long time to mature and if that had been what I wanted, I would have purchased seed and started from scratch, not paid 17$ then another 10$ to have this shipped.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wayside gardens plant from Wayside Gardens and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $26 and wants Wayside Gardens to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayside Gardens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wayside Gardens?

Comments