I recieved a plant front Wayside Gardens and another supplier the same day.I ordered one from each because I didnt know what to expect.
well, the wayside one came in a 2" plastic container even though it says quart sized and had 5 leaves standing about 2" above the soil, and the other supplier for a few dollars less sent in an actual qt container and stood about 12-14" above the soil looking very healthy with many leaves. Very disappointing.
I have written Wayside Gardens and have yet to hear anything.This plant will take a very very long time to mature and if that had been what I wanted, I would have purchased seed and started from scratch, not paid 17$ then another 10$ to have this shipped.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Did not deliver flowers to my mom and Mother's Day! Tell me there was nothing they could do because FedEx said that they had delivered it to the correct address...."
- "Huge chunk of cheese flavoring..."
- "Nailed it. This is horrible when you get this I don't know what. ..."