I ordered a Hydrangea Lets Dance Rave.It was $22.95 and should have been a larger plant for this price.
When I received Wayside's fall shipment in September 2015, the plant was mostly black and looked half dead. See my attached photos. When I contacted them and requested a refund, I was told to plant it and wait to see if it grows. I could have bought a much larger, healthier looking plant from a local nursery for this price.
Wayside Gardens should be ashamed to send anyone a plant for $22.95 that looked like it came from a clearance sale.I will never order from Wayside Gardens again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lets Dance Rave Hydrangea
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED with them. I paid good money-$29.90 for this plant. It came with lots of dead leaves & broken branches! I followed ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS and for 1mo...."
- "I recieved a plant front Wayside Gardens and another supplier the same day. I ordered one from each because I didnt know what to expect. well, the wayside one came..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."