I ordered a Hydrangea Lets Dance Rave.It was $22.95 and should have been a larger plant for this price.

When I received Wayside's fall shipment in September 2015, the plant was mostly black and looked half dead. See my attached photos. When I contacted them and requested a refund, I was told to plant it and wait to see if it grows. I could have bought a much larger, healthier looking plant from a local nursery for this price.

Wayside Gardens should be ashamed to send anyone a plant for $22.95 that looked like it came from a clearance sale.I will never order from Wayside Gardens again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $23. The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayside Gardens and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayside Gardens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Wayside Gardens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayside Gardens?

Comments