I purchased three trees from this company this past spring and one of them died so I contacted the company and got this: "I am so sorry to hear that your Dogwood failed to perform as expected. Our records indicate that your guarantee period has expired already, as of August 31st. We would have needed to be notified on or before this date for an adjustment to be made. Unfortunately, we cannot adjust your order for plant failure."

They give you a 2 month guarantee! Their products are very expensive and warrant more than a 2 month guarantee from the time you place the order!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of experience and that the product did not live. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of dogwood tree and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Wayside Gardens needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dogwood tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayside Gardens.

Had an Experience with Wayside Gardens?

Comments

TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo fruit farms knowingly advertise organic that he is not certified Dimeo Farms "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..." Read more Dimeo Farms - do not buy here. Dimeo Farms "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more