I purchased three trees from this company this past spring and one of them died so I contacted the company and got this: "I am so sorry to hear that your Dogwood failed to perform as expected. Our records indicate that your guarantee period has expired already, as of August 31st. We would have needed to be notified on or before this date for an adjustment to be made. Unfortunately, we cannot adjust your order for plant failure."

They give you a 2 month guarantee! Their products are very expensive and warrant more than a 2 month guarantee from the time you place the order!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that the product did not live. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of dogwood tree and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Wayside Gardens needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dogwood tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayside Gardens.

Had an Experience with Wayside Gardens?

Comments